Trapper - Lv.120
Huge AOE with good damage, permanent invisibility and decent mobility: https://youtu.be/jeV0Wyw27ws
Build will shine in the hands of an experienced player with good knowledge of maps and creeps, but even for a new player it can show excellent performance.
Average cost. No macros required. Maximum damage you get if with fire trap under creep feet. Can kill every boss in sea, possible use of skills against creeps with blade mail (Ursa) and Slark boss, if you see the Archon boss disable the E2 skill by alt+click so you won't be damaged from his AOE. Against other enemies use the E2 decoy to trap them.
- The key item here is the Glyph of Tinkering with shield instances, so enemies damaged by bombs or smokes won't be able to damage you. Remember that some creeps can damage from high range, so be careful. Also Paragon creep with shield can kill you even under the smoke.
- Glyph of Gourmand can be changed for Glyph of the Pyre Lord or with Glyph of Fleeting for faster runs.
- Roll somewhere 3600 int.
- Heroic Conqueror Vestments try to find with good ammount of W4, E4, R4 runes.
- If you cant find Q3 W3 weapon then use Q3 W2.
- Glove of the Forgotten Ghost can be replaced with Heavy Echo Gauntlet. One thing is expensive here - mana regen stat on gloves, because you need more than 2700 and its very hard to roll.