Heroic Fury - They will see you, they are dead
Paladin - Lv.120
Q2 together with the Glyph of Consecration becomes a Damage Aura. Build focus on STR + Q2. Q1 helps against Single Target.
Hit Q to activate the dmg aura. Then just run around and see everyone around you dying in tears. This also gives us up to 6% Health on Melee Hit.
In some situation it can be helpfull to De- and Reactivate Q because it refreshed the Divine Shield stacks (only if you have the immortal RADIANCE weapon. Use this against enemys who are jumping at you with alot of attacks to prevent the first four hits.
R2 provides a "short" attack boost which is nice against Bosses.
E1 revives us in place every 120sec
E2 deal huge amounts of physical dmg against every foe who is stupid enough to hit us in melee range.
Q4 gives us together with the general Q Melee Heal and W3 a nice overheal Shield.
W3 also disarmes our enemys on proc.
Use E do jump over gaps and for challenges with E disabled you can also use W for a little backward push.
Stats with the Gear you see: https://i.imgur.com/ceIXe1r.jpg
IMPORTANT: You can switch the Ruby from the Gold Plate with an Amethyst as soon as you have enough STR to get advantage of it. So in early the Ruby is better and in late game its the Amethys.
Importance order of the Items:
1) Yasha Boots - together with the Amethyst Gem they provide the highest flat damage increase. The Ruby gives us addtional STR. It also offers alot of Armor Pierce which we convert to Spell Pierce with our Helmet.
2) Garnet Warfare Ring - this ring is our main Base Ability Damage increase which comes from a high STR pool. Pick the Amethyst first to increase your Attack Damage. And later the Sapphire to further increase our total Damage bonus.
3) Wraith Hunter's Steel Helm - This helmet converts our Armor Pierce which we get from our Boots into Spell Pierce. With the Ruby in it we get some additional Defense and with the Sapphire we further increase the Spell Pierce.
4) Heavy Echo Gauntlet - This gauntlet will at least double our dmg with an additional proc for all our hits. The Emerald gives us a good Base Ability Damage bonus. And the Ruby let our Damage Sources proc more often.
5) Gold Plate of Leon - This Armor provides us a HUGE STR upgrade and offers together with the Sapphire an additional nice Damage increase.
The Immortal Weapon will be the Radiance. This weapon allows us to get 4 instead of 1 Divine Shield from our Q3 and also gives us 4 Shield stacks on Q activate.
The Glyphs we are using are the following
[T2-1] Glyph of Consecration - This is our most important Glyph and you should wear it as soon as possible because it changes our Q skill from a single use into a passive Damage Aura.
[T6-1] Glyph of Grand Strength - This glyph provides us 250 STR which is a huge boost to our damage
[T6-3] Glyph of Enhances Attacking - This glyph give an additional 35% damage bonus. This is great because it grows with the amount of our Base Damage.
How to deal with huge % increased Boss Stats Challenges:
Change the Garnet Warfare Ring with Red Divinex Amulet with at least a Pristine! Ruby for Item Damage increase. And change the Wraith Hunter's Steel Helm with Guard of Luma (Ruby+Amethyst for additinal procs) for PURE dmg. This way the defense from our enemys doesnt matter.